
Now that Mia is a little older and can get around more Luca thinks it is fun to have wrestling matches with her. It usually starts with both participants happy and enjoying it but it always ends with tears. I had fun watching them today and had to take some pictures.

He can dish it but he definately can't take it!

This is just funny. Don't have anything important to say. I'm just laughing--you captured the emotions perfectly!
ReplyDeleteThis will be your life with so many boys we always wrestled after evening prayers. It bugged my Mom because someone always went to bed crying.
ReplyDeleteI know how that goes. Mikey does the same thing to Rori. It started when she could crawl....when she was mobile she became fair game.
ReplyDeleteYippeee!! I'm glad you finally have a blog. You and Udine must have the right combinations of beautiful genes, because your kids are stunning. I love the blonde hair, by the way!
ReplyDelete