Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Alessandro's Thanksgiving ABC Book
At school Alessandro made a Thanksgiving ABC Book. On the page was written "I am thankful for....................................because.................................." He had to go through every letter of the alphabet and pick something he was thankful for and say why. Then he drew a picture of it. Some of my favorites are... "I am thankful for my dad because I like going on date nights with him. I am thankful for grandma and grandpa because I like to play games with them. I am thankful for icecream because i like the taste. I am thankful for my mom because she takes me shopping. I am thankful for nurses because they help us when we have a broken bone. I am thankful for october because I like going trick or treating. I am thankful for rain because I like to splash in the puddles. I am thankful for vacuum's because they clean our house. I am thankful for xbox because it is fun to play."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment