Happy Birthday Luca! 3 years old on January 29th!!! Luca LOVES Dora so we got him a big Dora balloon that he carried around all day. We also got him Dora party hats because when we would ask him what he wanted for his birthday he'd say party hats. :) We had such a fun day. Mia, Luca and I just played and had fun all day. The day was totally about Luca and you could tell he really enjoyed it. We went out for some treats, met up with Udine for lunch at McDonald's, it was great to be able to do fun and out of the ordinary things with him that I normally don't get to do with him. I have never seen him so excited and so happy. It was great. I'll write in another post about his milestones and what he's like as he turns 3 because right now he and Mia won't stop bugging me on the computer. :) Anyway....here is his birthday summary.
I love this picture because it captures the joy and excitement in his face. Pure happiness.
That is an awesome cake!! I don't even bother to "decorate" cakes anymore! What a good mom!
ReplyDeleteI am so so so so jealous that you have so much family around. I hope your kids know how lucky they are to have so many cousins close by (not to mention aunts and uncles)...good job on the cake!
ReplyDelete