Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We love the beach!

On Friday we spent the day at Sand Hollow and played on the beach. It was just perfect! Peter and Amanda brought a big canopy which worked great for the babies. Matt and Jamie brought wave runners, which were soo much fun!! I haven't been on one since I was 14, I totally forgot how much fun they are! Everybody had a great time on them...even Mia and Luca went for a couple of rides. We had lots of sand toys for entertainment and a fishing pole with a fake fish on it which seemed to provide endless amounts of fun. It was a great day!!

Luca was still a bit unsure at this point
Fun in the sand
Mia didn't like falling in the water

Ready for a ride!
Collecting shells
Snack time!
I don't know why, but I love this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment