Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hawaii

We just got back from Hawaii on Sunday but it already seems like so long ago! :( Udine and I went with my parents, my siblings (minus my sister) and their spouses. It was amazing! My Aunt and Uncle watched our kids for us so we could go on this trip. We owe them big time!!! It was strange at first to be there without the kids. But I quickly got used to being able to do what we want whenever we wanted. ;) It was relaxing, exciting and just so much fun!! I think the highlight for both Udine and I were swimming with the turtles. They were so close to you! It was so cool to see. We loved snorkeling, Udine loved body boarding (I never got the hang of it), Udine went fishing and had a blast, I went shopping with just the girls, we went to a great magic show. All around it was just so fun to be with family and for us, to experience things we have never done before.
Udine LOVED the coconut milk.
On our way to the blow hole
We all took our turns by the heart rock. ;)
Snorkeling by black rock. Four huge turtles surrounded us here. It was awesome!
Girls breakfast
Body boarding
Dinner at Canoes with all of us
The view from where we were sitting. Beautiful!
Banyan Tree
Hiking in the bamboo forest
Udine doing his "Lost" impression.
Mens fishing trip
One of the fish Udine caught



4 comments:

  1. Wow, did that look fun! Your family looks so good - it's been a long time since I've seen pictures of any of them! Great memories for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo jealous! I could use an adult only trip to Hawaii! glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are we going to share pictures? You have a lot of good ones that I don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you guys! That looks like it was an amazing trip! I hope to be able to take a trip like that with my family some day (minus the kids, too). Loved the "Lost" picture!

    ReplyDelete