Friday, December 31, 2010

The holiday season

Putting up the tree....
I LOVE the smell of a christmas tree in our house. It starts the season off right!






St. Nick
Udine always seems to be a naughty boy when St. Nick comes.  ;)  He got coal again!  This year the coal was actually candy and as Alessandro was looking at it he noticed it was a wrapper.  He was very intrigued.  :)


Cabelas
We always go to Cabelas with the cousins to visit Santa.  Mia was nervous to sit on his lap at first but I kept talking to her about it while we were in line and she warmed up to the idea by the time we got to him and she was ok with it.  She may not have loved it but at least she didn't cry!!  Diego has been asking for a drums for Christmas and we keep telling him Santa probably won't bring that because we don't have room in the house, etc.  So when he went to talk to Santa he told him that he wanted a skateboard or drums.  To which Santa replied "Ooh, I don't know about drums, those are pretty loud.  I'm not sure I can do that, but the skateboard is a possibility".  It was hilarious!!  So Diego came up to us and said "You were right, he won't bring drums."   hahahaha



A visit with Grandma and Grandpa Becker



1 comment:

  1. Ok - Udine getting coal...hilARIous! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete