I was sick all weekend so I missed out on all the fun, but Udine and the kids still had a good time. Actually, I did go see the fireworks....I was so sick of being alone! And since I was feeling quite a bit better I decided to go. Anyway...early Saturday morning Udine took Diego and Alessandro to see the balloon festival. I can't really say much about it cause I wasn't there, but they all seemed to really enjoy it. On Monday the 4th, Udine took the kids to Trafalga for some fun and then went to my brother's house to celebrate Julia's birthday. After that we met up at the fireworks to watch the show.
Mia, Anna and Cali playing before the fireworks start
Duck, duck, goose
I love watching these girls. They're at such a fun age
Carter, Cody, Diego and Alessandro watching the fireworks
Cali, Mia, Packer (or is that Benji's head?? I can't tell) and Luca watching
The fam
No comments:
Post a Comment