Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pumpkins

This was the first time in a few years that we had to buy pumpkins.  We didn't do a garden this year, so we had none to pick.  :(  So we only had four pumpkins on our porch.  I have to admit, I missed all my pumpkins!!  That's ok though, next year hopefully we'll have good luck and be able to grow lots!!  Anyway...here is our pumpkin fun this year.


These two cleaned out their whole pumpkins by themselves this year.  Hooray!!  They also made up their own designs and were pretty proud of themselves. 


Luca could not handle the nastiness of the insides.  He was done with cleaning after only a few short minutes.  But I guess that is better than Mia!  She took one look inside and refused to even go near it until it was cleaned out.   
Udine helped carve Luca's....he did Pickles, or what looks like Pickles (our dog) 


Udine made the last pumpkin look like it was throwing up when the boys weren't looking and Luca was so concerned about it when he saw it for the first time.  I had to explain to him that Udine did it.  :) 


I know these have nothing to do with pumpkins, but we also made these "scary eyes" for halloween.  The boys had a blast doing it.







No comments:

Post a Comment