Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas morning

We waited to open gifts until after church.  Everyone was ready about 15 min before we had to leave, so I thought I'd take some pictures of the kids before we left.  They were great sports and didn't complain once about having to wait.  They were just antsy and wanted to get out of the house so they could get home and open them.  :)


 




That afternoon we went to my parents house for a nice Christmas dinner.  Grandma and Grandpa Becker as well as Uncle Bill were there also.  Along with Matt and Ben's families.   It was fun to see them and hang our for a while. 
We had a wonderful holiday season this year and count our many blessings.  We have so much to be grateful for. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle! Thanks so much for your cute Christmas card! I saw your blog link on it and wanted to pop over and say hi! Looks like you guys are doing great! We should get together again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete