I love getting family pictures every year. I know my family hates it, but it is so fun for me to be able to see how everyone has changed in the last year. For instance, I always thought I wouldn't notice changes in Diego now that he is older, but I'm amazed at how young he looks in last years pictures compared to this years. And Mia has grown like a weed also. No more baby face, definitely heading into the little girl stage now. The only one who doesn't look much different to me this year is Luca. :) And I'd rather not think about how different I look...we won't dwell on that. ;) But really I am glad we take pictures yearly so we can look back at them and see all the changes that take place. Whether it is the growth of an individual, clothing style, hair styles, whatever it may be. I love it and am grateful my family puts up with it every year. I'm sure only more complaining will come to pass as they get older, but I don't think I'll stop. Sorry guys!! :)
Diego Alexander - 11 yrs old
Alessandro McKay - 9 yrs old
Luca Ray - 5 yrs old
Mia Michelle - 4 yrs old
My kids are not little anymore!!! :(
I love them! Love you and your beautiful family!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Michelle! You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteReally cute pictures of all of you! And I really want that chair that you're sitting on. I mean, you guys look good but that chair steals the show! :) I can't even decide which family one I like best. Too bad you have to wait a few months to hang them up!
ReplyDeleteYou all look so great! You have such a beautiful family! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family you guys have! I look at your kids and one second I see Udine and the next second the Nettesheim is so prominent. You haven't changed since high school, so just keep looking for the differences in the kids. :)
ReplyDelete