Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

I really didn't get any great pictures of the kids in their costumes this year.  I don't know what my deal is!  I used to be so good about snapping away.  I need to get out of this funk and get back into it because I love looking back at pictures and it makes me a little sad when I do and can't find a good one of something we did!!  Oh well.  Anyway, Halloween always seems a little crazy for me.  The craziness begins with the school parade.  After which we go to Udine's work for a little carnival fun and then home to go trick or treat.  The kids were soo excited to go trick or treating.  Luca and Mia were bound and determined to keep up with the big boys.  They did great until Mia's shoes started hurting her because she was wearing her "princess shoes".  But even with that she lasted about 2 hours going at the big boy speed.  Her and Luca was giddy excited and it was fun for me to watch them run door to door.  We ended the evening at Peter and Amanda's to see all the cousin's in their costumes.  The weather was absolutely beautiful that day which made it for a very pleasant Halloween.  Fun was had by all.  :)

The sun is too bright!!!!
 Luca the shark
 Mia as Snow White
 Alessandro the hot dog
 Diego the pizza
 Doughnut eating contest
 
 
 They had a great face painter there this year.  The kids loved it.
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment