Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fishing with Grandpa

Dad had asked if Udine, Diego, and Alessandro wanted to go fishing with him and Ben and his boys.  At last minute Udine had to cancel because a meeting came up at work that he could not get out of, so I decided to go.  I don't think I've been fishing with my dad since I was in high school, maybe even middle school.??  Anyway, it was a good time and 3 of the 4 kids got to reel a fish in, so it was exciting.


 Alessandro and his fish...it jumped out of their hands, slimed Alessandro's mouth and flopped on to the boat floor after this picture.  ;)

 Diego and his fish.  This fish jumped back in the water one sec after getting this picture.  I was worried I missed the moment, but I didn't.  :)




Apparently I didn't get the fish in that picture above.  But that is the one Packer caught and dad kept it to cook.  Diego volunteered to gut and clean the thing.  I think his words when it was all said and done were "Gross...I shouldn't have said I'd do that"  or something to that affect.  hahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment