Thursday, January 2, 2014

Dog walking

Diego has this little pet care business that he has started to try and help him earn money.  Usually he takes care of pets while owners are away on vacation, but since it has been so cold here we have a friend who doesn't want to walk her dog in the freezing weather, but wants Gracie (the dog) to still get her exercise so she has Diego take her on a walk.  :)  It's a perfect opportunity to have Alessandro walk Pickles at the same time.  So they decided to take the dogs to the park and lock them in the tennis courts to play fetch with them.  I think it was even better exercise for those dogs than a walk because they chased each other like crazy and ran much faster than they would on a walk.  haha  It was fun to watch.  Poor Pickles is no young pup any more though.  She is fast, but just couldn't last as long as Gracie.  But when Pickles was done, Diego brought a tennis ball for Gracie to chase.  It was great. 
 



 
We still don't have a yard yet and I think Pickles misses rolling around in the grass.  She kept doing this in the snow.  It was so funny.  Crazy dog.
 

1 comment:

  1. Moki does that roll around thing in the snow every single morning. It is like my house is just too hot for her. I am going to remember this business in the summer when I leave town:)

    ReplyDelete