Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our pumpkin patch

We planted pumpkins in our garden again this year. Unfortunately I got the wrong kind so they are all small. We're actually going to have to buy big pumpkins to carve this year. :( The kids still had fun picking them and choosing which would be "their own" so I guess it's okay. We got 14 pumpkins in all.


Diego and Alessandro decorated the front porch, I think they did a pretty good job. They didn't want any help! :) (Luca is scared of the scarecrow so he is not big on the idea of sitting close to it for a picture. hahaha)

3 comments:

  1. Michelle! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Your family is beautiful. I still miss you. Perhaps in the next life our universes can be by each other so we can visit more! Good job on the pumpkins. They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkins may be small, but they are perfect specimens of everything a pumpkin should be. And if you are rolling your eyes at me right now, you're probably right about what a dork I am for saying that. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete