The kids weren't allowed to wear their masks to school so we painted their faces instead. Well, Udine painted the faces. :)
Diego the skeleton and Alessandro the ghost
Mia (minnie mouse) wanting to wear her costume also
I had to bribe her with the candy just to stand still so I could take pictures.
Luca (spiderman) joining in on the pictures
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for our Halloween treats! They were a big hit!
Trick or Treating at Udine's work: Ancestry.com
The costumes with their masks. This was right before leaving to go trick or treat around the neighborhood. I tried to talk them out of going since it was raining pretty hard, but all three boys were adamant about going. After going to a few houses I thought Luca would be done so I asked if he wanted to go home. To which he declined and we were out for about an hour and a half. I was shocked. I did not think Luca would last that long. Diego was a good sport to go slower so we could all stay together and help his younger brothers at homes that were decked out in decorations that they felt were too scary to go up to by themselves. :)
I love the face paint! And does Udine work at Ancestry? cool! I love that site!
ReplyDeleteCute! I LOVE th ghost mask! And Mia is the perfect Minnie. Miss you!
ReplyDelete