The kids look forward to going here every year. It is talked about for months in anticipation and it is talked about for months after about all the good times. This year Udine missed it (he showed up for the last hour or so) but pretty much missed it because he had a midterm to take. :( I don't think I'll do it solo again. It's just a lot more fun with him and also easier to keep track of the kids. The two older were kind of on their own because I had to stay with the 2 little ones. At least we were there with cousins and aunts and uncles who could help watch and be with them. I am always exhausted after a night out at cornbellys! But it is always good times.
Luca's favorite activity by far...Duck Racing
Diego in front of the pretty sunset
Bumpy train ride
Bumpy train ride
Chicken show
No comments:
Post a Comment