Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Pick your battles
When the kids reach the age that they like to pick what they are wearing I have always let them. It is not worth the fight to me. So they may not match, but at least what they are wearing is clean. :) Mia has reached this stage much earlier than the boys ever did, which makes for some very interesting outfits!! This particular day she decided she wanted to wear her swimming suit. Hmm. I actually might have fought this but since I knew we weren't going anywhere this day I didn't. So she wore her shorts (which she picked) and her swimming suit on top (which she also picked). You choose your battles, right? I had to post the pictures because it makes me chuckle every time I see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well isn't she stylin'? I love the addition of the heels - such a little lady!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Claudia. I actually don't know what you don't get about that outfit! ;)
ReplyDelete