Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow fun

This was actually back in December but I wanted to post the snowman Diego built.  He was proud of himself, but the poor guy built it on a not so flat part of our yard (which to give him credit, there is not many flat areas) and it tipped fairly soon after being built.  I should have gone out with him to help him make it more stable, but I was being lazy cause I didn't feel like dressing little Mia in all those clothes to go out also.  Looking back, I wish I had because he was so proud of himself for doing it, but to see his disappointment so quickly after was heart breaking.  Especially since I could have helped prevent that.  Next time I'll suck it up and go out with him...even if that means taking a half hour to get everyone dressed and ready to go out.

The one and only good thing about the location of our home is that the boys can sled down our yard.  It has provided plenty of fun for them this winter.  Although, all the snow is gone now....but I'm just fine with that.  :)

2 comments:

  1. That is the coolest snow man I've seen ... Only Diego would make the nose out of squash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would be jealous of all that snow! We're lucky if we get a dusting out here.

    ReplyDelete