So my blog gives me problems loading pictures sometimes, otherwise pictures would have been up four days ago when THE PACKERS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!! Woohoooo!!!
(all of these pictures are from my sister-in-law Jamie, so I hope she doesn't mind me posting them. Sorry, I was trying to download some that Jana sent me also but my computer is being lame. And I can't even get the one of just my kids loaded from our camera. Maybe I'll get it on later). Anyway....it was a great day!! It was so fun to be able to watch it with my siblings and all these kids (and in-laws) that are now Packers fans also!
(all of these pictures are from my sister-in-law Jamie, so I hope she doesn't mind me posting them. Sorry, I was trying to download some that Jana sent me also but my computer is being lame. And I can't even get the one of just my kids loaded from our camera. Maybe I'll get it on later). Anyway....it was a great day!! It was so fun to be able to watch it with my siblings and all these kids (and in-laws) that are now Packers fans also!




I love the picture with all of the cousins! All those lovely Cheeseheads...is there anything greater?
ReplyDelete