Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yoga girls

Jana and I have been doing this work out video a couple times a week so the kids always see us do it.  One day after we finished we just sat around talking and what not.  When we checked on the kids in the next room the girls were doing their exercises while eating strawberries.  It was really funny to watch.  They'd do a leg lift or some other movement, then roll over and grab some food.  Then repeat....a movement, then roll over and eat.  hahahaha  (No, Jana and I do not roll over and eat after doing the video, but I can't blame them!!  this looks much more enjoyable!!)  :)

   Leg lift
                                    
 Grab some food
Another exercise 
More food 


2 comments:

  1. haha - i love it! Lets put a bowl of M&M's out next time we exercise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Those two girls are so stink'n' cute.

    ReplyDelete