Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Seriously!?

Today I had this radio station on for "toddler songs"....Luca, Mia and I were dancing to it when the song "Great Big Poop" came on.  Seriously!?  That is actually a song!?  The last thing I want to listen to is a song about poop!  I'm soo glad my older boys were not home to hear it because I know they would be singing it, because lets be honest, anything to do with bathrooms, bums, burps, passing gas.... it's just hilarious to them.  Gross....even the title makes me cringe, come on people!!  Why write a song about that!!  Anyway....that was my strange happening for the day. 

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha I just found it! It's called "Great Big Poop" from the album "Terrible Twos" by Jerzy the Giant ... in case you were wondering ;)

    ♫ Great Big Poop Great Big Poop ♫ hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are blog worthy. I am lame. And I love seeing you on Friday nights. I thought we were supposed to do a girls night this week. What hapenned?

    ReplyDelete