Luca is a funny little boy. He is loving preschool and often wishes he could go more than he does. He can write his first name and I think it sounds so cute when he says his last name. He loves playing soccer and loves swimming. He loves the computer or any other video game. And he also loves playing with his siblings. Whether it's wrestling around with the older boys or playing house with Mia. Diego actually commented to me that he was worried about Luca because he is always playing "girl" things with Mia like house. haha It cracked me up. It just so happens that the sibling closest in age is a girl, so he enjoys both boy things and also playing girl things. The best of both worlds. ;) He still wants to be wherever I am, he follows me around the house all day. If I'm upstairs, he's right with me or if I have to run downstairs fast to grab something, he has to follow as well. He is a very sensitive boy. Not just towards himself, but for others as well. He worries about others and their well being. We joke that he is going to be a big teddy bear when he gets older. He'll be big enough to look like he can protect Mia, but when it comes down to it, he can't hurt a fly. :) He's my first child that is actually a normal height or a little taller than average. He is 44inches (in the 75%) and he weighs 38lbs (25%). He's a fun little boy and we are so happy to have him in our family. I just wish these kids would stop getting so old so fast!! We love you little man!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment