Thursday, June 7, 2012

Spring Soccer

Diego's team did a lot better this season and had a lot of fun.  At tournament time they went in as the underdogs, but worked so hard and ended up taking 2nd place!!  I know the boys were a little disappointed, but they really should be proud of themselves.  The championship game was amazing and so fun to watch!!  It was soo close!  I can honestly say I had so much fun watching the game.  They lost 1-0 and played their little hearts out.  It was a great season. 


I enjoy seeing Diego and Cody play, they work really well together. 
 "Coach" and Diego  :)
 Grandma and Grandpa were one of the many that came to watch him in his championship game.

Luca had a fun season as well.  His games weren't quite as intense, but you expect that with little ones.  hahaha  He had a really good time.  If we could just get him to run TO the ball and not around it.  We will try next season.  :)

 Uncle Ben was the coach
 The buddies (cousins: luca, sam, packer)

1 comment:

  1. That is so great! Congratulations to your boys and Udine for the successes. Your parents look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete