The kids all thought it was soo funny that Caitlin had Ellie touching their heads with her feet and saying duck. :)
I love these actions shots....pure joy
I love Udine...he's such a good sport
She is so happy :)
Then good ol red light green light. Udine always makes it interesting and tries to get the kids to laugh and move a little so they have to go back to the end.
Lined up and ready to start
Green Light!!!!!
Red Light!!!!
Simon says is always fun with Udine also. He sure knows how to have fun with the kids. :) Glad he takes charge and I can sit back and take pictures and just enjoy watching.
And we finished it off with a pinata and of course some cake.
None of the older kids wanted PJ to have his turn because they knew they wouldn't get a turn if he went first with being a baseball player and all. hahaha
Poor Christian. He kept blowing out the candles which would make Mia cry so we finally just had to hold him back and he was not happy about that.
It was a crazy but fun night. I think Mia was very very happy!!























You take great pictures! They really show the pure joy in the kids. Happy birthday to Mia!
ReplyDelete