This is the type of stuff we end up doing when all the boys are at school. She is a funny little girl. I spun the wheel, she did whatever I spun. I tried to talk her out of this game because there were no other kids around to be on the mat with her, but she didn't care. I am actually really enjoying the one on one time that we get. She is good at entertaining herself, so it's not like I'm constantly playing games or entertaining, it's a bit of both. A good balance. And when all else fails and we already played, she has cousins next door!! :) I'm happy for this chance to build a relationship with her and have the time to be with just her. Although, she may be enjoying it a little too much because I'm having a hard time getting her to go to school happily 2x per week. As she says "It's more fun at home with mommy" haha :/ (Score for me, but she needs to go to school)
No comments:
Post a Comment