We started December with a visit to Santa at Cabelas with all the cousins here in Utah.
Then we put our tree up. I don't think we have ever gotten it up so early before. Grandma and Grandpa give the kids ornaments every year, so it is fun to look at them as the kids put them up. And my Grandma gave me ornaments every year as I grew up also. We have fun with those as well. But I think they have the most fun with my home made ones from when I was a kid. The teasing never ends. That's ok though, some day they will be the ones getting teased because each year a number of home made ones are added. ;)
Then we had a cousins gift exchange. The kids love picking out the gifts for their cousins and of course love to see what they have received as well.
The fun keeps going, but I'll post it later. This is a good start to my new goal of trying to document what happens in our lives. I have been terrible the last couple years but I am going to do better. More about Christmas later. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment