This is exactly how he feels....so sad to be starting.
August 20th was the first day of school. So sad, summer went by way too fast!!! Alessandro was excited to start 1st grade and Diego was not excited at all to be going back...3rd grade this year. I quickly noticed that my little ones are not the messy ones because the house stays much cleaner while the older boys are at school. And it is definitely easier to go shopping with two kids instead of 4. But I still love having my kids at home. Part of it is probably because I feel like I'm protecting them from the outside world while they're here at home and I know I can't do that forever. But I'm enjoying it while I can. Diego has already developed an attitude since school has started...the things they learn at school sometimes drive me crazy!! I'm sure it will only get worse from here on out! Anyway, now the homework starts, the piles of papers and the schedules to keep track of. Fun fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment