Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mia

ONE YEAR OLD

My Aunt Colleen made this dress for Mia

I know I have written a lot about Mia lately, but it's her birthday! I've got to get it all in. Anyway, things to remember about Mia at 1 yr. She is moody...happy one minute, not the next. She LOVES music and you will often find her in her brothers room jamming to it. She looks like a cute little head banger...it's funny. She signs "milk" and "eat" She doesn't talk yet but you often hear her saying "Mamama". She is a very content child if people are around, she doesn't like to be alone. The nickname that the boys and Udine call her is "Gorda". They better use that while they can, I'm guessing when she's older that won't fly. :) She'll wave goodbye when you tell her it's time to go "night night". She doesn't smile very easily for people she doesn't know. And she gives big, wet, open mouthed kisses. :) Oh, she also likes to head butt people; weird.


When I took her to the doctor these were her measurements.

Height: 28.5 inches (31%)
Weight: 17.2 lbs (3%)

I thought she'd weigh a lot more than that. She looks so chubby, but I guess she's still on the small side!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! ONE YEAR OLD?!?!? Thanks for the invite to your blog - it is fun to see some recent pics!
    SHE IS A DOLL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're doing the blogging thing. Looks like you're getting the hang of it. I just go for basic on my blog - I can't ever get it to look like other cute ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful!

    As to her measurements...sigh...yet another one-year-old that Claire is bigger than. She was about those same measurements at 6 months. She's bigger than her cousin Rori (Beth's daughter), too. I guess it's inevitable when both Adam and I are over 6 ft. tall.

    ReplyDelete