Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Help!
This is to anyone who lives nearby.... Would anyone be willing to show me how to do this blogging thing! I find it more frustrating than enjoyable at the moment. I try to post pictures certain ways, etc, but when I go to post it, it doesn't show up how I thought I had it saved. Anyway, I just need someone to walk me through this stuff. I'm not very good at teaching myself these kinds of things. So if you are patient and willing to walk me through things I'd love your help!! Let me know if you can, thanks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had the same problem! I finally resulted to just posting all my pictures on the large size, centered. I don't try to do two smalls side-by-side, because then if you do any typing, your typing ends up going in a line down the middle of your pics, etc. So I know it's lame, but I just post all my pics large and centered. If you get any help, share the knowledge!!!
ReplyDelete