We went to Burraston ponds in Mona to have a a picnic and swim. There is a nice tarzan rope there that the boys had a blast on. We were all going to go swimming but it ended up being a little windy and chilly so Diego and Alessandro were the only ones who braved it. They loved it though.
Diego goes for it
Alessandro's turn
Since the little ones didn't go in the water this was their entertainment. What is it about rock and sticks that are so interesting? I have no idea, but I'm glad they were!
Udine was teasing Alessandro and pretending to throw him in the water and Alessandro's sandal flew off into the pond. hahaha It kept drifting farther and farther away so we had to have Alessandro go in and get it. Not a minute after he got out a canoe of people came by. Just his luck. Oh well...we got a good laugh out of it.
Claire just loves rocks right now too!! Yeah, I don't get it!
ReplyDelete