Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School Starts

August 25th was the first day of school.  I tried to get a good picture of the boys, but they're impossible...this is the best I got.
Diego was not excited at all, Alessandro was but didn't want to show it.  It is only day 5 of school now and the battles have already begun.  That is why I hate school.  It's always a fight with my oldest and he gets such an attitude!!  I understand that it's hard for him and that is probably why he hates it so much, but come on!!!  Stop giving me so much grief!!  It always takes a while to get into the groove of things, so we are still in the painful part right now when he just is not easy to deal with.  I sure hope it gets better.  If not, we are in for a long year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not excited either...and this week it will be a month. A MONTH! I don't even know all of their names yet! WORST TEACHER EVER!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete