We biked to this waterfall in the provo canyon. It was a great ride and a lot of fun. Alessandro rode his little heart out!! You could tell when it would get difficult for him going up hill but then once he reached the top he'd have so much fun going down. It was fun to ride behind him and listen to all his comments. Diego stayed ahead with Udine. He's a go getter!! And the younger two didn't enjoy the way up as much as they enjoyed the way down. Apparently I was too slow going up. :) Anyway, here are some pictures once we got there.
After taking this picture I tried moving Mia a little closer to Alessandro but she got angry that I picked her up to move her and this is what she did for the next picture. What a little stink!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment