Last weekend Udine, Diego, Alessandro and I went to St. George to see Tarzan. We left Fri afternoon and came back Saturday so it was a quick trip but it was great! When we got there the boys wanted to go swimming. The weather was great for that and the pool water was warm so I didn't even mind going in. We timed eachother to see who could hold their breath the longest, who could swim across the pool and stay at the bottom while doing it, chicken fights, it was fun. Then we went to the Tuacahn amphitheatre to see Tarzan. It was pretty amazing. The theatre itself is pretty impressive. It was neat to be able to look up into the sky and see shooting stars!! It was a great show. It did get a little long in the second half, but overall it was great. The boys really enjoyed it as did we. I think we will definitely go back another year. Here are some pictures we took after the show.
Looks like a lot of fun! I bet it's fun to get away with the oldest kids, they are so much less work!
ReplyDelete