Thursday, September 23, 2010
Brothers
Yesterday I had the chance to go out to eat with my four older brothers. It was just so great. I honestly don't remember the last time I was with just them. As I was sitting at the table looking around I just felt so special...there I was with my big brothers. They are the best brothers anyone could ever ask for. They have always looked out for me and taken care of me. I have always loved having so many older brothers. And yesterday as I looked from one to the next it just made me happy. It's a reminder to me that there is really nothing more important and nothing better than family. And I feel so blessed and lucky to have such special relationships with my siblings. Then as I thought of my own family I felt so happy that Mia has three older brothers and I just hope and pray that they take care of her like my brothers have always taken care of me. It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment