Friday, February 11, 2011

Clumsy little Luca

Last night Luca totally wiped out on hardwood floor and did a face plant.  The poor guy cut his lip open and also bruised his gums.  How does that happen?  He can't bite down on that tooth without having pain.  It was hard to get a good picture of this, but these are the best I could get.  Is there something I should be doing for this?  Do I need to call a dentist?  I don't know.  I'm just waiting it out right now, but if you know differently, let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. looks like what happened to Marek last year. I took him to the dentist and he did nothing. Just said that they would probably fall out in a day or two, and since they were baby teeth oh well I guess. within a few days his 2 front teeth fell out. I suspect that tooth might do the same. Marek's was pretty bruised like that as well, except it was both of his front teeth. He fell into a foot stool while wrestling. Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were being such a good blogger! Where have I been? I figure if his tooth turns grey, then it's dead and there isn't anything a dentist can do anyway. Does that make me a bad parent?!?!?

    ReplyDelete