Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just can't help it

As I was looking through my pictures I just couldn't help but post some more about the Packers.  On Monday after the Superbowl Udine wore his cheese head hat ALL day.  I'm not just talking a little bit...he literally wore it all day.

He wore it out to lunch with a friend


He wore it to work out at the gym



He wore it at the office all day


This is not Udine, but I had to put this in because I just love this picture.  It's my parents ready to watch the Superbowl!!  All decked out in their Packers gear and accessories!  Love it!!!

4 comments:

  1. why have i not seen this picture of the parents!?? that is just awesome. i just posted more packers pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad sent pictures out, ask Ben if he got it. I didn't the first time, so maybe Ben didn't either. i just asked Dad to send them again. I's great, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't get that pic! How funny! I love it! They still have something to say on the news each night about the Pack and it is over a week after the superbowl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't get the picture either. Are those brats they are holding?

    ReplyDelete