Sunday, August 21, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations Graduate!! I am so proud of Udine! It is official, his diploma has arrived, he has gotten his Master of Science in Information Systems from the University of Utah. He had one LONG year and I am so proud of him. He continued to work full time and then go straight from work to school. Mon - Thurs he'd leave about 7:30am and get home after 11:00 pm. His grades were amazing, which I find impressive since he was juggling work, school, family, coaching two soccer teams for part of it, and he did well with all of those things. Not one thing suffered. He is amazing!! I honestly don't know how he did it, I know I would not have been able to. He worked hard and we love him and are SOOO happy to have our husband/father back!! The kids are loving having him home again (so am I!) He should be walking in the spring, so I'll have pictures to post then. :) I just wanted to give a little shout out to my man and let him know I love him and am proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah! Does that mean you are going to play in some of the soccer games this next season:)
ReplyDeleteWell done Udine!
ReplyDeleteIf I got my masters degree, I would make everyone call me "Master Erin" for a week in celebration. Or require them to shout out "You are the master!" in public places. Has Udine made anyone do those things? I think he should.
ReplyDelete