Mia's birthday is tomorrow so I figured I better write about Udine's birthday that was a month ago first!!! How does the time get away from me so quickly!! Anyway, Udine's birthday was July 25th and we were all spoiled that day. It was so much fun. We played together as a family all day. We got up and went to Ihop in the morning for breakfast, ran a few errands. Went to see the movie Cars2 and then went out to eat at a pizza buffet. We don't do those things all that often, so to do them all in one day was a real treat. Udine didn't want a cake or anything, but I was adamant about him having candles to blow out so we put some in a popsicle. :) Happy Birthday! We love you!!!
The grill cover he got :)
Reading the book Alessandro wrote for him
Happy Birthday!!
Enjoying the goodness
No comments:
Post a Comment