Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Getaway

This weekend we went to St. George to go to the Tuacahn theatre and saw Aladdin.  It was a great show.  The theatre itself is amazing, I highly recommend going to a show there if you have never been.  We arrived Fri and went to the show that night.  They had a 3D part and the kids thought that was amazing.  Mia was probably just a little too young to really enjoy it, but she did sit through it all even if it was on my lap.  :)  Luca fell asleep in the second half and Mia fell asleep about 10 min before it ended.  :)





On Saturday we had a nice relaxing day.  We slept in a little, played on the playground, played tennis and went swimming.  It was perfect weather...cool enough in the morning to play outside and hot in the afternoon to enjoy the pool.  We had a good time.
Diego and Alessandro drew a target in the sand and they'd try to jump off the swings and land in it.  They couldn't get enough of it until their hands felt like they were getting ripped apart.  :)





 




The seatbelt on the drive there and back was hurting Udine's healing incision so he took Mia's stuffed animal to cushion it.  I thought it looked funny.

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I have never been there! Would love to see a show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You jerk! I was in St. G. on Saturday! Glad you had fun at the show though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does Udine have an incision that needs healing? What's going on? I was just telling David we needed to call you guys.

    ReplyDelete