Monday, May 23, 2011

Soccer

Another season of soccer is coming to an end. It has been fun to see the boys progress. And it is fun to see the passion grow in Diego, he has found something he loves to do. Which I'm glad. I don't care if my kids play soccer or not, but I do hope that they each find something they are passionate about and enjoy doing. Diego will be going competitive next year and Alessandro said he wanted to play again, so we will sign him up for another year. :)  Diego got to play with his cousin Cody again and Alessandro got to play with his cousin PJ.  They love being able to play with their cousins, that's half the fun for them I think.  :)


Alessandro is #1 in black
                                         
 
 
Haha, not sure what is happening her  :)






Diego is #1 in green 







No comments:

Post a Comment