Tuesday, May 8, 2012

April Fools

Wow, I am really going back far with needing to catch up!!  A few years ago we did some food pranks on the kids for April Fools day along with other silly pranks Udine came up with.  Ever since, they expect some silliness for the day, so we can't disappoint!!  (In hind sight, I kind of wish we never started because now there is the expectation and I feel like I'm doing it because I have to.  But with that said, we do always have a good time....it's just a lot of extra unnecessary work.)  :)


They started off the day with food coloring in the bottom of their cereal bowl so when milk was poured in it turned blue.  Mia was NOT happy about this.

"Grilled cheese" (pound cake toasted with orange frosting inside) and oranges.  Again, Mia was NOT happy about this.

Jello for juice so it wouldn't come out as they tipped the cup.  This was by far the best one and Mia even liked it.  :)  The older boys knew what was going on after trying to get one sip, but Luca and Mia kept trying and trying to get it.  It was hilarious to watch.




At every meal we had tears from Mia.  She did not like the pranks.  hahaha 

2 comments:

  1. So fun! those were some great pranks...I'll have to stow those away in my brain for next year!

    ReplyDelete