We left on Wed and just hung out at the condo playing racquetball, mini golf, basketball. Nothing huge, but just enough to make the kids happy and not tire us out too much after traveling all morning. :)
On Thurs we went to the lake, but I thought it was so cold!! I wore all of my clothes over my suit. Mia lasted maybe 15 min and then sat on my lap the rest of the time. Luca had fun in the sand and the older boys did as well. The older boys and their cousins were crazy and immersed themselves in the freezing lake. Crazy kids.
On Friday we went to a park all day and the kids played on the playground, roamed around the rocks finding forts and all kinds of fun things to do, baseball, soccer and flying Ben's awesome kite. We ended up being there a lot longer than we had anticipated, so I guess that means all had a great time. :)
Peter helping Diego fly the kite. I think Diego would have blown away with it, had Peter not been there. :)
I can't for the life of me remember Saturday. Maybe that's the day the kids decided to swim even though it was not warm at all. What would spring break be without swimming. ;) And probably played on the playground at the condo. I honestly don't know. (That's why I hate not blogging about it right away!!)
Anyway, we came home Sunday and were happy with another year of spring break in St. George.
No comments:
Post a Comment