The weather has been so mild this year, the kids have been able to play outside a lot. I love it. I snapped some pictures of cousins while they were here playing with the boys one day. Really nothing to tell, I just laugh every time I look at them so I want to post. I'm so glad we live really close to family because my kids cousins are truly their best friends and I wouldn't want it any other way. I hope it stays that way through out the rest of their lives!!
Alessandro 9, Cody 11, Diego 11, Carter13
Mia and Luca getting in on the silliness. Mia always hams it up for the camera. :) They would pick to play with cousins every day also, but if they can't, they are great to play with each other and are great little buddies. Something I am also very grateful for. I'm so glad my kids enjoy each other and are really good friends.
cute cute girl
Gosh, every time you post pics of Mia, I can totally see you looking back at me!
ReplyDelete