Friday, May 4, 2012

slow poke

Luca cracked me up last night.  We were racing Udine and the older boys home from a soccer game and we got caught behind a slow driver so I said something to the affect "Oh man, we have a slow poke in front of us".  Luca liked the new word he learned and kept talking about the slow poke, but when another lane opened up and a car passed us he said "Hey look!  There's a fast poke!"  hahaha  I couldn't stop laughing.  I love the minds of children. 

On a completely different note, my computer died so I have nothing on it right now which means I can't get caught up on my last month of blogging!  Boo!  All my pictures are gone!  But luckily we are backed up with Mozy, so I just need to wait until we download it back on.  Thank goodness for Mozy!!  Or I would be one unhappy camper right now!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment