The day started out great! Smiles from all!!
They are too funny....they just had to look at each other
These boys were little gamers...I think they got out every game we have and played it
Hmmmm...the mood is starting to change. This is not some cute picture of little feet....it shows one of the ways Mia and Cali were pushing each others buttons. They were both laying on the couch but didn't like the other touching them. What started out as foot pokes turned into all out kicking. It was kind of funny to watch, but then I had to stop it cause they were starting to kick hard!!
And the day ended more like this. :(
Note to self....don't let the girls skip naps!!
(Jana, I promise I'm taking good care of your kids. Don't let this picture make you sad. She has been happy most of the time. I just think these two girls are too funny and way too much alike that I couldn't help writing about it) :)
I realize I have no pictures of the older three boys, but life just gets sooo crazy after school, meal time, bed time, etc that I forget to take the camera out. I'll try to remember tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment