Well, I have failed in the picture taking department. Ben's family is now gone...we dropped them off with Kelsi and Brady (Jana's brother and sister) this morning. The kids had a blast and were actually sad that it was coming to an end. Mandy and Jamie helped out a ton this week....thanks guys!! And it made a huge difference once Udine was home in the evenings. Amazing how a helping hand can make things so much smoother, plus, he's so much more fun....so the kids loved it. Anyway, we enjoyed having them here.
We leave for St. George the middle of next week and I can't wait!! I need a little sunshine!!
you guys are awesome. I loved seeing the pictures while we were gone and so happy to have family so close and willing to help. It made it a lot easier to leave knowing that they were happily playing with cousins. A huge thank you!
ReplyDelete