Udine was a sweetheart and sent me flowers on my birthday. I rarely get flowers so it was a cool surprise and it brought a much needed smile to my face that day. It was actually kind of a lousy day. My car broke down and to make a long story short, lets just say for 4 hours, that is what I was doing. Either being stranded, trying to figure out what was going on or watching my Dad fix it for me. (Thanks Dad!!!) But...the day after Udine took off work and sent me to get a mani/pedi and also to get a massage. Ahh, it was soo nice. That was my first manicure ever and only my second pedicure. They really are relaxing to get!! And it was my first "real" massage also...which was heavenly. :) Although, maybe it's better not to know what it's like so you don't want it. hahaha J/K Thanks Udine!!
The kids prepared a song and dance for me which I thoroughly enjoyed. :)
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
ReplyDelete