Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Josh

For mothers day Udine gave me tickets to go see Josh Groban in concert.  We finally got to go last month!  It was great!  I absolutely love his voice.  The concert was great and he surprised me with his personality.  He's actually kind of funny.  :)  We had a good time!!

Ready and waiting for it to start.  :)


Udine's favorite part was when he played the drums 

I probably shouldn't post this next picture, but I just have to because we got such a good laugh through out the whole night from this couple.  It was actually getting a little annoying....all the making out (I'm more of a keep the PDA to a minimum kind of person) but this couple had no problems with it!!  And I'm not just talking about a quick peck, so Udine snapped a picture to try and stop them or just to make me laugh, not sure which.  But we did get a good laugh....Udine always makes things interesting.  :)  Love that guy!


Thanks Udine!  I had a great time there with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment