I have to post first day of school pictures. Even though, the first day was like 2 weeks ago. :) I was quickly reminded why I enjoy summer so much more than the school year. It is always such a fight to get homework done, studying done, etc. I hate the battles and complaints, but I know it is something the kids need to learn to do. Diego is not loving all the homework this year. Alessandro doesn't have much of an opinion about it yet. All I really know is that he hates where he sits because the boy next to him keeps talking to him and he keeps trying to ignore the boy. hahaha typical Alessandro. And Luca LOVES preschool. He wishes he could go more than twice a week and he hates that he has to wait until after lunch to go. I hope that enthusiasm lasts through the years!!
Diego - 5th grade
Alessandro - 3rd grade
Luca - preschool
Mia - feeling very left out...she cries every time I drop Luca off
Packer, Sam and Luca
They are all in preschool together and love it. They wanted to wear their soccer jerseys the first day. :)
Luca and his friends are DARLING!!!!!! I love that they joined forces behind soccer! Poor Mia...what's on the agenda for girl time?
ReplyDelete