Monday, September 19, 2011

Time out

This picture was taken a few months ago, maybe in July?  It was when we were babysitting Ben and Jana's kids while they were out of town.  Anyway, the girls were fighting, in all honesty, I don't really remember what happened...I'll have to ask Udine.  :)  But I just came across this picture and it cracks me up.  They're both in time out.  Cali with her head in the corner, Mia with her hands up.  Hahahaha

This picture also makes me laugh, but because of the story behind it. This was taken while I was in Ohio with Alessandro.  Anyway, after I do Mia's hair she will often say "pretty hair".  So Udine did her hair this day because I was out of town and when he finished he said something like "Mia has pretty hair", to which she responded "No pretty hair".  hahahaha 

I am actually impressed with Udine, I think her hair looks great.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment